|On February 16, 1958 a group of sixty one ex-cadets held a meeting in the College under the President ship of Mr. M. H. Siddiqui and formed the OLD BOYS' ASSOCIATION.
This meeting adopted the Articles of Association presented by Lt.Mohammed Iqbal Cheema. Lt. Riazullah Shad was elected as the first president of the Association for the year 1958-59. Lt. Imtiaz Ahmad Chaudhry, Lt. Nadir Ali and Syed Shah Babar were elected as Assistant Secretaries. Mr. Siddiqui was requested by the newly elected office bearers to look after the affairs of the Association for three years.
The Association finally got registered on 7th Feb 2001 as registered bodies under the Societies Registration Act 1860 vide Registered No. RS/ICT/357 of 2000.